October 29, 2012

Dahican escapade..

A few friends and I went to Mati, Davao Oriental last October 19, 2012 to visit our good, bubbly, harsh(this is an understatement, believe me.. haha) friend's(Abby's) hometown. She promised us a weekend of fun, fun, fun under the sun, since Mati is apparently known for there serene beaches. So anyway, on our second day, Abby brought us to Sunrise beach resort, then to Mayo Bay, and finally to Amihan in Dahican, where we spent the night.
But Mr. Sun was so shy that day and hid behind Mr. Rain. We were all soaked by the time we got to Dahican. But still, the place was breath taking despite the rain. And we still got to enjoy the beach and those big waves. :) On our third and last day, I woke up early to watch the sunrise, picked up my friend's camera and took some shots. 

DAHICAN SUNRISE









Yes, that's a guy on his skim board. To my delight, some skim boarders woke up early to catch some waves and here they are as I caught them in action. :))


CAUGHT IN THE ACT
























I really enjoyed my weekend in Mati(thank you Abby), I hope I could go back there real soon.
I hope you enjoyed the pics too! :))
'til next adventure! :))

(credits to Abby and Charlis for the cam I used.. hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment