October 31, 2012

silly girl..(in english- HOT girl) XP

Engr. Lovely Abigail Pogosa. 

Spell "Abi", she'd answer you "A-B-B-Y". Don't ever make a mistake of calling her "Lovely", worse "Love", or you'll experience her wrath. lol Just kidding (joke...) Yeah, I'm joking about kidding.. haha Peace!
My first encounter with Abby was while I was living in Cebu, during our review for the April 2012 ECE board exam. We used to sit in the same row and meet in Excel corridors but we never had the chance to talk or mingle. 
Well, not until last June 2012 when we both applied for the same job. Never would have I imagined that we'd be great friends. :))
Abby looked shy and innocent from afar, only from afar though. lol Kidding! :-P

Shy and innocent-looking..



But once you know her, she could be very loud and bubbly.


She can also be wacky and pretty at the same time. :))



And don't forget silly.. :))





I think I got a long with her instantly for the fact that she also loves to eat. But she has a habit of taking photos of the food before devouring it. hehe





But the most astonishing thing about Abby is that she can strike a pose anytime, anywhere. She's a real pro and I'm happy that she rubbed some of it on me(at the very least, i think?.. lol).









The most memorable thing about Abby though is how she could be a great friend to anyone (who's willing.. hehe).







Power Puff Gurlz....



And that's a wrap, there's still a lot more to Abby than meets the eye but it's tooooo many to mention. hehe
If you get to meet her, talk to her or know her, you're very lucky!
She's a keeper.. :))

I dedicate this post to you my dear Abby.. <3
Thank you for all the fun moments we shared..
We miss you..!!! <3 <3 <3
We wish you luck in your new chosen career. :))

xoxoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment