January 2, 2013

Heart and I




After All lyrics



by Peter Cetera



Well here we are again

I guess it must be fate

We've tried it on our own

But deep inside we've known

We'd be back to set things straight



I still remember when

Your kiss was so brand new

Every memory repeats

Every step I take retreats

Every journey always brings me back to you



(chorus)

After all the stops and starts
We keep coming back to these two hearts
Two angels who've been rescued from the fall

After all that we've been through
It all comes down to me and you
I guess it's meant to be
Forever you and me
After all

When love is truly right
It lives from year to year
It changes as it goes
And on the way it grows
But it never disappears

(chorus)

(instrumental)

Always just beyond my touch
You know I needed you so much
After all, what else is living for?

(chorus)


The perfect song for a not so perfect life with my man.
We've been through a lot of break ups and make ups but at the end of the day, we're still together. :)












Need I say more? 

I love you Heart! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment